Your Whitewater Adventure Awaits
Ready for a whitewater adventure the whole family can enjoy? Join us on a rafting adventure down the scenic Watauga River. We are located in Banner Elk North Carolina, just minutes from Boone NC and conveniently located near historic Asheville and Charlotte. “We’ve been rafting there for 36 years, and it’s just as fun summer after summer, says managing owner Jake Barrow.
We’ve got everything covered from gear to professional whitewater guides to photos of your family to a real home cooked lunch, straight from April’s kitchen.
Edge of the World has earned the prestigious Tripadvisor excellence award for 2016 and 2017.
Best Experience and Best Value Call 800-789-EDGE
Best Value and Experience in the Carolina’s
- 3-4 hours on the river
- Equipment Included
- Professional Guides
- Class I, II, and III Rapids
- Dam Controlled Water Levels
- Ticket priced includes “Re-running the Anaconda”
- (you can go through the biggest rapid as many times as you want)
- Delicious home cooking from April’s kitchen
- “G Rated” mobile comedy show
- Good for ages 4 and up
- Discounts for kids & groups