Ready for a whitewater adventure the whole family can enjoy? Join us on a rafting adventure down the scenic Watauga River. We’ve been rafting there for 35 years, and it’s just as fun summer after summer! We’ve got everything covered from gear to professional whitewater guides to photos of your family to a real home cooked lunch, straight from April’s kitchen. Have you heard the news? Edge of the World NC Team has earned the prestigious Tripadvisor excellence award for 2017 and that’s the 2nd year in a row that we have gotten that reward. We offer the most whitewater on the Watauga because we are the only company that gets to go through the biggest rapid as many times as we want. Now that’s awesome!
If you loved the whitewater rafting video on this page and want to see even more – Here is link to 3 minute video version.
You will be leaving this site to see the video.
- 3-4 hours on the river
- Equipment Included
- Professional Guides
- Class I, II, and III Rapids
- Dam Controlled Water Levels
- Ticket priced includes “Re-running the Anaconda”
- (you can go through the biggest rapid as many times as you want)
- Delicious home cooking from April’s kitchen
- “G Rated” mobile comedy show
- Good for ages 4 and up
- Discounts for kids & groups